- Find the youtube video you wish to embed
- Click ‘share’ at the bottom-right of the video
- Click ‘Embed’
- Unclick ‘Show suggested videos when the video finishes.’
- Copy the long code above
- Goto the page you wish to enter the code
- Click ‘Text’ in the top-right (next to ‘visual’)
- Paste the code
- Click Preview to confirm that no more videos are offered or auto-play.
Example of a video with ‘Show suggested videos when the video finishes.’ turned off:
Example of a video with ‘Show suggested videos when the video finishes.’ left tick / turned on:
Alternatively, there is a YouTube EMbed Plugin that will do all this for you with some minor installation!
You can find the details by watching this very short video here: https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/youtube-embed/
This Plugin allows you to set the height and width and there is also a useful ‘Loop’ function that will reply the video again and again OR ‘Related’ option you can turn off!